An Allegro Game in 20 lines of code.
- It can be considered "free to use" since it is snippets on public forum
- C language
- some "dirty techniques" how to squeeze code in C
- some techniques how to make game simply
- at most 20 lines (there are few exceptions and there is a problem that C is maybe too compressible, because there is almost no restriction on newlines or whitespaces; LOC is usually a bad metric)
- Not sure if the "basics of the programming techniques" falls here, but there are certainly
- function composition
- C boolean properties
- C comma properties
- C macro-processor properties
- C ternary operator
- boolean logic with multiplication and addition
- You would need some math background to understand some of them.
- Snippets have < and > instead of [ and ] .
There is also Pac-Man for example.
It is something I would reccomend You if You are more advanced programmer, because some of these techniques are quite non-readable.Nevertheless, it is a nice set of techniques. Proper way would not be to make such "abominations" but to properly design, document, test (...) Your program and such code would be the result of many compression techniques applied on very good design. Please, this is not how You should program but a demonstration how much a game can be compressed.