Basically, the issues were:
Quality on a vector-based game.
CPU amount taken.
What software to use for editing.
To solve quality, I needed a lossless codec, or no compression.
The lesser the compression, the more I would have I/O problems, but the more CPU I took, the more I would have CPU problems (doh).
The solution, was use a RamDrive to solve the I/O bottleneck, thus now I was left mostly with how much CPU I wanted to take (ie: the smallest as possible). Thus theoretically the best would be no compression at all, but no compression at all on a ramdrive hit space available problems...
So I researched, and found that the fastest lossless codec (don't matter how much it actually compress), and it was CamStudio Lossless
The software I used, was VirtualDub (CamStudio itself cannot capture the window contents, it capture the entire window, thus wasting space).
Now editing software:
Well, noone here gave a good awnser, and neither I will do, but other lists can be found in other places.