Sorry for the ackward title, but i don't know what to call it exactly. I'm looking for code or libraries that allow easy creation of commonly used user input devices, and code/libs that make gaming controls easy to set up (i'm using SFML and Box2D at the moment)
I don't want to re-invent things like buttons, arrows being placed wherever the mouse is located, and more game specific items such as "controls settings" or even being able to drag objects around with the mouse.
More specifically i want source code for interfaces that....
- Makes Buttons and Textboxes easy to create
- allows mouse input to press buttons or drag objects in games
- has "Focuses" (like a textbox being able to gain focus and be typed in)
- Is compatable with SFML/Box2D
and code for common game mechanics/controls that....
- Allows easy setup of controls for a game
- Makes events like clicking and holding on an object easy to setup, as so objects can be dragged around afterward
Are there any simple libraries or resources out there that i can use to avoid spending much of my time coding these now standard input devices/tecniques?