My friends and I were talking about an adventure game. There will be a surplus of possibilities in the game and the player can pick from this wide variety of choices at each stage to do something. There will be consequences for each decision and that may or may not end the story.
The result would be somthing like this:
(picture from flashforward series S01E17)
If any of you watched heroes season 1 there is also similar time lines represented as strings in isaac mandez workshop. Sorry for bad quality examples but right now I can't think of any better one.
Do you know any website or application which we can use to create the timeline?
These features are required:
- The ability to represent events as boxes.
- The ability to connect distant events to each other.
- The ability to move events on a scene freely
- The ability to expand the scene easily
- There should be some color options for the lines representing connections between events
- Easily sharing the idea with one another
- It's much more better to have a WYSIWYG editor
- Easily explore in the large scene of events
In the end if you know any application which could let me create a board just like the one in my sample picture and please share it