I have absolutely no idea about game developing but want to know following things about internet sweepstake games: Click on demo and play any of the game.
- What technology (programming language) is used to develop these games. e.g. Flash, Silverlight, etc.
- If I wish to develop such game(s) what is the best technology to use, how much time it might take to learn and develop a simple commercial product.
- Is the algorithm/code behind the scene re-usable while changing the front graphics. I mean a scalable/adjustible game.
- In case I wish to hire a game programmer what would be the approximate cost or per/hr charge for such developer.
- Any good books or online tutorial/videos to learn/see this in action?
Or any other ideas or suggestions? Sorry if these are lot of questions but this is the only good place I see asking such questions. I will more than happy to post them as separate questions if that is necessary.